This ministry has a variety of free articles and podcasts addressing common marriage challenges.
It is a free relationship resource - dedicated to answering your questions from today’s top relationship experts.
Many couples benefit from the investment made in counseling. Consider one of the following:
- Couples Counseling Center (based in Bowie, MD)
- Safe Harbor Christian Counseling (various locations)
- Christian Counseling Group (based in Columbia, MD)
Marriage help is available in the following books:
- As for Me and My House by Walter Wangerin, Jr
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Strengthen Your Marriage by Les & Leslie Parrott
Events and Conferences
Sometimes a special event to focus on your marriage can be a life-changing experience.
- Weekend to Remember
- In February our friends at GGWO do an annual marriage conference.
- We typically host a late winter/early spring date night event and a fall date night event/conference.
Married couples often benefit from participation in a small group Bible study--a safe place to do life together with others and a place of mutual encouragement and edification.
Your marriage is worth fighting for! Help is available, so don't hesitate to get help.